No, I haven't run away to a lovely deserted island with no internet access. Although, who hasn't, when looking at a massive pile of ironing still to do, imagined running away to a place where it doesn't matter if your shirts are wrinkled and your collars aren't starched?
I'm still here but I have been ill and, as my grandmother would say, took to my bed. Please forgive me my frailties! I'm on the mend now and once I've caught up with the housework, if there's anyone still reading, we'll be back to the scheduled programming.
Topics to cover soon:
- the dreaded school reunion
- cooking by senses, not by numbers
- keeping a house clean when you have 7 minutes not 7 days a week
- something else scrawled in my notebook downstairs that I can't remember
Other posts you might be interested in reading
- Absence and edits (and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!) I have been horribly slack in posting lately. It isn't because I don't love you. I have been overseas and subsequently dealing with the fun...
- Music for the heart, mind and spirit: Too elitist for Australia? Last night I had the great pleasure of attending the Australian Chamber Orchestra's performance of Beethoven 8: Euphoric. It was a masterful performance: warm, exuberant...